Waiting on the mail.....

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has insight on the lag time between payment and receipt of your package? I sent my payment Jan 1st and have not received anything yet. I do realize mailings are taking longer and living outside the US delays it further probably.

Cheers,
Dave.

JP Handley

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
My wife completed her first SS Nov 2020. Submitted paperwork on the 23rd. And she is patiently waiting for the email. On the other hand, I rode with her and submitted my paperwork the same day thru the premiere side and had the ride approved email within 23 hours of submittal. So the $40 a year for the premiere membership is worth it for me.

I completed my first SS1000 on Oct 31st. Submitted Nov 1st. Received approved email on Feb 6th. Paid Feb 6th. Now waiting on certificate and other goodies. Will definitely do premier next time now that I'm eligible.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Last reports were that it was taking around 4 months. I submitted a ride in Sept of 20 and am still waiting, but it was an unusual ride, requesting a new named ride.

@DaveD - did you already receive email confirmation that your ride was certified? Or did you submit payment when you submitted the ride? And electronic or Post?

Last reports were that it was taking around 4 months. I submitted a ride in Sept of 20 and am still waiting, but it was an unusual ride, requesting a new named ride.

@DaveD - did you already receive email confirmation that your ride was certified? Or did you submit payment when you submitted the ride? And electronic or Post?
I've already received confirmation that my ride was approved. I've paid. Just waiting on the package in the mail.

I submitted payment electronically Jan 1st. What I was told is that packages are getting held up in customs which is what I was guessing. I know in the Toronto area border protection pulled their officers out of the large Canada Post facility due in Jan to a covid out break within the facility which I'm sure threw a big wrench into any timelines for cross border deliveries.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I would have thought it would be there by now, even with the help of Canada Post...

I wonder if it was sent with a tracking number, being International Mail originating with the USPS?