Welcome to the IBA Australia forum

jeffrey gebler

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Starting time is this Tuesday at 04:00AM at the Caltex Annerley, Brisbane.
I'm expected to arrive between 15:15 and 16:00 Adelaide local time at the Shell on 111 West Terrace on Wednesday 2nd October.
Your arrival date and time looks good for my schedule. I look forward to signing you off on Wednesday.
Do you have a spot link for this ride?
Ride safe.

Hi everyone just joined up I have been riding long distance most of my life have done a ride a few years ago with another group on the net , I live on the road throwing the swag out beside the bike every night.
Ran in to Gatey yesterday in Armadale he informed me of the happenings of new sites so have joined up.
I look forward to making new friends and doing some rides.
If anyone knows any good Ducati Mechanics who really know how to sort out a Ducati without ripping us off I would be much appreciated .
I also would love to catch up with any long distance guys using a Ducati it seems we are are a rare breed.
Cheers Outsider

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Hello mate.
See it just goes to show that none of us know who will be fuelling beside you. Very glad to have met Will.
Did you get in touch with Tex?

And tell us about the digs you found Saturday night. They sound like a good GTR location.
Cheers Gatey

Fransvdm

Premier Member
Hi everyone just joined up I have been riding long distance most of my life have done a ride a few years ago with another group on the net , I live on the road throwing the swag out beside the bike every night.
Ran in to Gatey yesterday in Armadale he informed me of the happenings of new sites so have joined up.
If anyone knows any good Ducati Mechanics who really know how to sort out a Ducati without ripping us off I would be much appreciated .
I also would love to catch up with any long distance guys using a Ducati it seems we are are a rare breed.
Cheers Outsider
Welcome to the IBA, outsider. One way of fixing the Ducati problem is to go to the Honda shop and swap it for a Goldwing. Haha:p:p

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Will how has your travels been this week mate.
Can you text me the name of that place you stayed last Sunday.
I wrote it down as we chatted then I think I used that page for notes to our excavation guy.
Would have been a nice week to be out and about.

EDIT: Outsiders phone is not too good just now. Problem might have been sorted perhaps.

Cheers Outsider
I happen to have a few ducatis. I also happen to know a couple of really decent Ducati mechanics who ride them them as well.

So if youre ever is seqld and need a spot to stay or someone to work on your bike, lemme know. and welcome to the sanest forum in Oz.