Welcome to the Mansfield Vic Muster 2019

Vlad

Premier Member
Perhaps the pertinent question is “ is there anyone who has submitted a ride application that has not received this email”
I think it reasonable to want to know the whereabouts of our personal info.

I will submit a ride application after the event through normal channels.

tj189

Premier Member
A reply from Howard regarding the automatic response you received after submitting your ride application:
This happened as the result of a bad check mark in the wrong box in the autoresponder setting of gmail.
It’s now corrected.
Thanks for pointing this out.

hagar

Premier Member
A reply from Howard regarding the automatic response you received after submitting your ride application:
This happened as the result of a bad check mark in the wrong box in the autoresponder setting of gmail.
It’s now corrected.
Thanks for pointing this out.

So what do we do now, resend or do it after the event?

tj189

Premier Member
So what do we do now, resend or do it after the event?
So, as this was the automatic response that you would normally get from submitting a ride application, albeit not in the format that it should have been (see Howards response above), it is still an acknowledgment that your ride application has been received.

hagar

Premier Member
So, as this was the automatic response that you would normally get from submitting a ride application, albeit not in the format that it should have been (see Howards response above), it is still an acknowledgment that your ride application has been received.
Thank you very much TJ.

Vlad

Premier Member
Thanks for sorting that out Tj ,you can't be too careful these days. What is the cut off for ride applications as I can't seem to find it on the main page?

tj189

Premier Member
Thanks for sorting that out Tj ,you can't be too careful these days. What is the cut off for ride applications as I can't seem to find it on the main page?
Frome the Muster web page:
3. Riders are to submit their planned Ride Application by email no later than one week after the Mansfield Vic Muster 2019 Registration closing date of 6 February 2019.

hagar

Premier Member
When you registered for the Muster with Ride Master you would have received an email confirming you were registered. If you have not received that then please advise us via [email protected].

If you have recently sent off your Ride Application to [email protected] then you may have received an email as described above. We have sent an email to see if this actually from IBA. We will get back asap.

I will take a stab in the dark and suggest that you all received your registration email back from Ridemaster.

Bill where are you finding the information that you are not registered?

Hagar, are you saying that you received a response from NZ and not Ride Master when you registered with Ride Master??
TJ, I got the proper reply from Ride Master, but the NZ one from [email protected]. Hopefully all is good from Howard’s end.

tj189

Premier Member
TJ, I got the proper reply from Ride Master, but the NZ one from [email protected]. Hopefully all is good from Howard’s end.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
So I've not yet received a reply to my ride application. It was sent twice yesterday afternoon. Twice? why Twice?
Well the To bar address lookes bastardised on both occasions. Hence this post.
One is missing the I in IBA... [email protected]
the next is missing @gmail blahblah blah.
both loaded paste of the email address required without issue. I just used it to paste that link.
Once observed in the sent items they miss bits.
Just my observation.
If time runs out and ive not received some form of notification then Ill ride and what ever is missing is someone else's problem.