Welcome to the South Australia Muster 2020

The 2020 Muster is being held at Naracoorte Hotel/Motel, 73 Ormerod Street, Naracoorte SA​

Saturday 4th April 2020

- You still need to be an IBA member to attend
- A lower registration fee of $TBA will apply
- You will be required to register through Jason Jonas’ Ride Master

Changes to the 2020 Muster are as follows

- You do not have to do an IBA ride to the Muster
- If you do an IBA ride then you apply for the ride as per a normal IBA ride guidelines
- Partners are encouraged to attend; all you need to do is register them and pay a separate registration fee of $TBA

We will do the same as the 2019 Muster, ie open forum so everyone can join in on the conversation.​

These changes are to encourage IBA members and their partners to keep in touch with fellow Iron Butters and to keep your registration costs down.​

Looking forward to seeing you there.​

Biggles

Premier Member
I'd be mad to miss it. Looks like the accommodation is filling fast, but a town that size will have plenty of options.
Just let us know when registration is open. I deduce there will be special IBA certificates and patches as per the previous 4 Musters, despite a lesser rego fee.

Johng

Premier Member
The 2020 Muster is being held at Naracoorte Hotel/Motel, 73 Ormerod Street, Naracoorte SA​

Saturday 4th April 2020

- You still need to be an IBA member to attend
- A lower registration fee of $TBA will apply
- You will be required to register through Jason Jonas’ Ride Master

Changes to the 2020 Muster are as follows

- You do not have to do an IBA ride to the Muster
- If you do an IBA ride then you apply for the ride as per a normal IBA ride guidelines
- Partners are encouraged to attend; all you need to do is register them and pay a separate registration fee of $TBA

We will do the same as the 2019 Muster, ie open forum so everyone can join in on the conversation.​

These changes are to encourage IBA members and their partners to keep in touch with fellow Iron Butters and to keep your registration costs down.​

Looking forward to seeing you there.​
Hi Lynne and TJ can I bring a newbie ? He will do a IBA ride with me.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Yes Franz last year was Mansfield.
The show has been thrown open to just getting there. No pre ride route lodgements
No membership only special group stuff.
Just ride in.
Do your own paperwork after. Register your ride with Jason.

Kind of downscale too much in my opinion.

EDIT: Yes I do believe a program was instigated to involve a newbie. It was mentioned in the leed up to dalby and at Dalby. I believe one or two followed up with mates to Mansfield last year.
Really by then at that Mansfield event the certificates paid for did not arrive as did some from the year before. Most took that as a tolerable but not acceptable state of play in light of the discussions at Dalby re Australian certification almost sorted.
Faff...faff faff.
But I digress.
John you have a mate coming to be involved in this event Yes?
My advice would be make direct contact with TJ. Outline your plan and your mates plan and register together with Jason.
Set up oversite with TJ.
I do believe that newbies are welcome...just cover your bases regards ride doc lodgement.

Last edited: