Welcome to the South Australia Muster 2020

Johng

Premier Member
Hi, I know I have been less that active with IBA for a while but I am interested in the Naracoorte Muster. I can't seem to log in to the Ride Master site to register.

Please help
Mate are you using a mobile phone if so go to ride master link and turn your phone sideways and more buttons show up. I had the same problem. It did my head in for about two days and had to seek help from Lynne
J

Farkleit

Premier Member
Ok Guys, yes its me still alive, im wondering why registratiions are closing so early when i read that the certificates will not be awarded at the muster but the ride to be submitted as per normal protocols, IE after the ride?
can this be changed and people turn up if they get the chance to attend the muster at the last minute>?
I mean my last muster was Mansfield, and i remember numbers were done compared to previous musters, i dont get to spend a lot of time on the forum ( too busy with facebook sorry) have a great day

tj189

Premier Member
Ok Guys, yes its me still alive, im wondering why registratiions are closing so early when i read that the certificates will not be awarded at the muster but the ride to be submitted as per normal protocols, IE after the ride?
can this be changed and people turn up if they get the chance to attend the muster at the last minute>?
I mean my last muster was Mansfield, and i remember numbers were done compared to previous musters, i dont get to spend a lot of time on the forum ( too busy with facebook sorry) have a great day
Brian,

You are correct regarding the applications for verification being submitted after the ride and if the ride is verified the certificate will be sent out by IBA and a ride patch sent out by IBA Australia, that will not be changed.

With regard to your question of people just turning up if they get a chance, please see the extract from the Muster Rules below:

Riders, Pillions and those under 1.a., above are to register through Ride Master . No other registration process will be accepted. Only Riders/Pillions or those under 1.a. above that complete this process will be able to participate. Registration fees – Rider $AU20 and Pillion $AU15, Non-Riders $AU10.
Should a rider/pillion wish to submit a late registration, please see the extract from the Muster Rules below:
  • Late Registrations may be accepted, however a processing fee of $30.00 will be required. Early cancellation, i.e., before Registration closing date, will incur a fee (PayPal costs).
  • No refund will be given after the registration closing date, for non-attendance for any reason or unsuccessful completion of the ride.
The date chosen for Registrations to close was decided upon so as to assist in knowing numbers for administration purposes that include but not limited to; facility hire, insurance, patches etc.

Should you wish to attend then we would encourage you to submit a late request for Registration, keeping in mind the points above.

We do hope to see you there.

Rusjel

Premier Member
With great regret, for the second year in a row, I'm out. My Dad has taken a turn for the worse and I'm going to use the annual leave I was going to use for the muster with him. That time of life I guess. Hopefully he will be doing a bit better later in the year and I can do some of the other rides in the plan.

I do really enjoy seeing the crew together, so take lots of pics.