Welcome to the South Australia Muster 2020

Fatman

With great regret, for the second year in a row, I'm out. My Dad has taken a turn for the worse and I'm going to use the annual leave I was going to use for the muster with him. That time of life I guess. Hopefully he will be doing a bit better later in the year and I can do some of the other rides in the plan.

I do really enjoy seeing the crew together, so take lots of pics.

Sorry to hear about your dad's health Russell, all the best.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Im not too sure how this event is going to pan out for me.
My house build has already experienced a 5 week delay bought about by lots and lots and lots of rain.

My plumber does not get back from Hawaii for a few days yet and he will now be in 2 weeks quarantine.
If I had been aware of his planned travels a few weeks back I would have found another contractor.
So I have a pad waiting for a plumber and a concreter with itchy feet. Its not easy to heard cats.

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
Hes back. Hes bloody well back and before the PMs deadline.
But its extra ordinary times.

At work we have 5 big jobs some are guvmnt site stuff.
We had the big discussion about wot happens if they shut us down.

My job is perhaps safer than some. I self isolated from all others about 4 weeks back. In self defence My work station is my space about 7x9m or more and I have been openly hostile to shoo any and all away from my space. I even take the keys from my fork lift so its not usable.

In the morning Im discussing my change in work hours so I attend an empty shed at night.
This current cutting job and over-site is worth a feed into 12 guys for a 9 weeks fabrication. My input is about 40%.

The budget for my house is maybe less than .3% of this job. I have to stay well.

I do hope IBA Australia is considering our event.

Johng

Premier Member