West Coast "Eggsanity" type Ride

rebelmark

Premier Member
IBA Member
Hey y'all,

Living in CA I was thinking of a cool ride to match great cuisine and iron butt riding. Due to the lack of Waffle House's out here, I came up with a different themed ride. Any interest in this:

Voodoo Cracker Insanity Ride

Visit 2 Cracker Barrels and 2 Voodoo Donuts in 2 different states. Ride must be 1000 miles long. Must eat a dish or donut at each location and get a picture. Locations must be in different cities; example, you can not visit both Voodoo donuts in Oregon; you would have to visit 1 Cracker Barrel and one Voodoo in Oregon, then One Cracker Barrel and one Voodoo in CA.

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
Interesting, but there's only eight Voodoo Donuts out there - and four of them are in Oregon.

No, I think you're ride are the locations outside of Oregon - Hollywood, Denver, Austin, Orlando....or reversed.

https://goo.gl/maps/g32eXGEajmr

70 hours? 60 hours? Getting into those places all seem to be a pain in the...y'know? Business hours and all of that.

:)

Write it up & send it in. Luck to ya!

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
We require that any new ride be ridden by the person submitting it prior to consideration. In this way, one can get a handle on the details - time limit, number of stops, etc. So if you're serious about submitting such a ride, go out and do it first.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association