When do I pay?

Hinch

Premier Member
I completed my first SS1000 on Thanksgiving 2020 (not certified yet -- I figure I'll get notified mid April-ish). I submitted everything via the digital option, via email. All that's fine, but there was never a spot in the process to pay. I really want to make sure my first IBA ride goes through smoothly. I do have the "email receipt" email, so my stuff was received. So: Dear IBA, I want to give you money. How do I do that?

CB650F

Premier Member
The easiest way is to wait until you get the email from the IBA telling you that your ride was certified. They will ask for money and send you an invoice. If there is a problem, you won't owe anything, and they will let you know.

On the bright side, now that you've made a post asking about it, you'll probably get the email in the next few days. That happens surprisingly often. I can't explain why, but there are quite a few threads like yours that have a follow up a few days later saying they got the email.

Hinch

Premier Member
The easiest way is to wait until you get the email from the IBA telling you that your ride was certified. They will ask for money and send you an invoice. If there is a problem, you won't owe anything, and they will let you know.

On the bright side, now that you've made a post asking about it, you'll probably get the email in the next few days. That happens surprisingly often. I can't explain why, but there are quite a few threads like yours that have a follow up a few days later saying they got the email.
Thanks CB650F! I sorta figured as much, but I wasn't sure.