Winter Solstice 2020-12-21

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
Given how far into the year we are already I'm disturbed that so few have signed up for this exciting adventure. Come on people you have less than ten months left in which to secure your place; remember that hotels get booked up, patches get allocated, diaries get filled. Don't leave it to the last minute, there'll only be one winter solstice ride this year!!!

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Could always post in ride 5000, some of them might need a few top up miles at the end of the year....

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Given how far into the year we are already I'm disturbed that so few have signed up for this exciting adventure. Come on people you have less than ten months left in which to secure your place; remember that hotels get booked up, patches get allocated, diaries get filled. Don't leave it to the last minute, there'll only be one winter solstice ride this year!!!

Might be the second RTE of the year at this rate

Ian M

well i'm still up for this i shall book in the name of Johnson. S.

my only real concern is if Whitbread PLC go bust or decide to cost cut and close a load of hotels in cities/areas where they have several at all the cardinal points such as Norwich where they have five or Dumfries/Carlisle where they also have five; suddenly guests from five hotels are now crammed into two or three