Latest activity

• Ira
    Ira replied to the thread Rever.
    I'm not sure what you mean by "work." That said, the answer is the same for any tracking device, whether it be cellular- or...
  • Ira
    Ira replied to the thread Forms..
    It is a link on the ride's rules page, at https://www.ironbutt.com/themerides/ssseries/index.html Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  • Ira
    Ira replied to the thread Rever.
    Answered in another thread to which you posted the same question. Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  • Ira
    Ira replied to the thread RSA rides.
    Mike is aware. I should also mention that this conversation is more appropriate offline, either via email to me ([email protected]) or...
  • Ira
    We don't really have a list of acceptable trip trackers. Such data is just part of the total documentation you submit. But if the...
  • Ira
    Ira replied to the thread Points.
    America's Ultimate Long Distance Riders (AULDR) is not in any way affiliated with the Iron Butt Association. As one article on the...
  • Ira
    Ira replied to the thread Stacking/Combining Rides.
    Short answer: yes. Longer answer: I wouldn't really characterize what you propose as "nested" rides. Rather, they would be...
  • Ira
    I'm not sure where you got those forms - we don't have different forms for different states. The current forms are at...
  • Ira
    Many times the acknowledgement is caught up in spam filters, either by the ISP or your browser. My experience is that if your email...
  • Ira
    Ira replied to the thread Border to Border Question.
    The requirement to cross both borders has not changed. Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  • Ira
    Ira replied to the thread Upcoming Autumn Equinox Ride.
    Howard Entman just informed me of a change with regard to ordering merchandise when submitting rides via the Premier email address...
  • Ira
    Ira replied to the thread Nested Ride Cost Calculator.
    To address the second point first, the basic rule is that if one ride by definition is completed within another, we only issue one...
  • Dogpoope
    Mycket trevligt inititativ och ohemult trevligt att träffa likasinnade. Allra helst under pågående körning. På något sätt hade...
  • Ira
    If you read this in context, it is saying that when your body tells you to stop for a while, do so and don't try to extend your saddle...
  • Dogpoope
    Dogpoope replied to the thread Ride No Meet 7/8 2021.
    Det blev en liten, tvådelad träff. Herr Duvskog stod och väntade vid sin hoj när vi dök upp för att förbereda. Han låg lite före i...