New profile posts

Hi Ira,
Thanks for the response to my post. I don't have an IBA number yet (only submitted my first ride report in Oct.) I just tried to get the Premier membership started now, for the upcoming ride season! Let me know what I need to provide. My login on the IBA store is pdbuzz@gmail.com
Hi Ira,
Would you PLEASE up-date my status to Premier. Member # 69053. I can email you my premier paid receipt if you need it. THANK YOU!!!
Hi Ira, Thanks for the ADD.. Could you help out to edit the name in the profile.
Hi IRA,

Today Jasson Quiney text me and need my help for his saddle Sore 1000. Kindly told me what to do now. Thanks a lot for this opportunity.
Hi Ira, I've upgraded my status to premier but it is not reflecting on my profile details. Can you assist? IBA # 49494
Thanks,
Nelson
Ira,
Recently submitted an SS1K , included my IBA#, but did not clarify that I'm a Premier member.
Will that affect the turnaround time?
Ira
Ira
Probably - there is a special queue for Premier members. But it's still early in the season, so the normal turnaround should be fiarly quick.
Ira
Sorry to bother you.
I've forgotten my forum password so cant get into admin.I stay logged in so dont need it often...Help!
Philip
Hi Mike, have you any idea how many Russians are likely to attend the RTE in Moscow on 2nd June? Alternatively, how can I contact them and stir it up?
..spring changed into summer, summer changed back into winter, and winter gave spring and summer a miss and went straight on into autumn...
Morning Ira, would you up date my status to Premier please. #54943
Hi

Kindly open IBA India and arrange some events. its my honor to work with your organization. Kindly arrange 1 or 2 events in India. I'm ready for taking responsibility for events. Now a days many Bike organization comes India for Business purpose so we miss IBA too.

Thanks,
Santu Sarkar
+91-9051123313
India
Hi

Is there any rally in IBA in INDIA. I would like to join your organization permanently to be a premium member. kindly open a IBA in INDIA..
Hi Mike,

Andy Andresen here in Newnan GA.

Question?

1. Is there a Hyder Seek in 2017?

2. It is not explicitly noted, but on the 100 CCC, if the first fuel rec't has a Jacksonville FL address shown is that sufficient to call it a correct coastal city start?
Likewise, as long as San Diego CA is shown on the west coast is that good?

See you in March in Jacksonville.

Andy Andresen #19808
kwthom
kwthom
There is a community to the east there in Jax - Jacksonville Beach, FL. This seems to meet the spirit of the ride - a location close to each coast. You'll see it when you go there in March.