New profile posts

I have several submissions from August that have not been processed and I am premier member. Can you look at mine when you get time. Todd Moreland Thanks Ira
Hello. I submitted a application, proof & check for my Iron Butt ride. Mailed 9-9-19. I see my check hasn’t been cash. Was wondering if this is still being processed or if there is a problem with it. Could someone let me know? Thank you, Paul Steward. Email: harleymc03@yahoo.com
Just submitted electronically my Lower Great Lakes SS1000, I have prepared a zipped file of documentation but not sure where to submit it. eStore entry form has no space on the form. Please advise at your convenience.
Hello Ira from Canada. I lost my membership number and I need to buy two IB licence plate. Hopefully, you can help me. My name is Yvon Groulx and my adress is 733 St-Nicholas, St-Colomban, Québec, Canada. J5K 1M7. Thank you
good evening Ira been off-line for a while. would be so kind as to check my profile. i am not sure I got my membership number correct. Also could you change my status to reflect my 2006 join date. thanks
Good afternoon ira i want a iron butt patch and i plan to ride from ogden utah to maine to daytona to utah whatare the requirments ?or can you tell me what web sight i need to go to to see the requirments pease
i am a member but the web site eludes me
hay thanks Peter
Hi Ira
I was referred to you about finding out about getting certified. I completed and submitted documentation for NPT silver in Oct. online (ibaapplication@gmail.com) I have not heard anything, is this the correct address, are there file limitations such as type or size? Thank you
Hi Ira,
Thanks for the response to my post. I don't have an IBA number yet (only submitted my first ride report in Oct.) I just tried to get the Premier membership started now, for the upcoming ride season! Let me know what I need to provide. My login on the IBA store is pdbuzz@gmail.com
Hi Ira,
Would you PLEASE up-date my status to Premier. Member # 69053. I can email you my premier paid receipt if you need it. THANK YOU!!!
Hi Ira, Thanks for the ADD.. Could you help out to edit the name in the profile.
Hi IRA,

Today Jasson Quiney text me and need my help for his saddle Sore 1000. Kindly told me what to do now. Thanks a lot for this opportunity.
Hi Ira, I've upgraded my status to premier but it is not reflecting on my profile details. Can you assist? IBA # 49494
Thanks,
Nelson