Pressed Penny Insanity - discussion

Jeff Luke

Premier Member
I'd like to take my son on tour but he isn't an IBA member yet. Can he buy a flag or I buy a flag for him for this Press Penny Insanity as a starting effort of his IBA membership ?

Some slogans:
Doing the PP crank dance
Cranking out the PP
We ride for pennies

Edit: answered this myself, flags are members only, got to get the lad to do a SS first :)

Last edited:

Bruce Edwards

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I'm on the road at the moment - can I use my 2016 BMR flag temporarily until I get home where I have some proper IBA rally flags? I'd like to get a few of these done in the next couple of weeks?

R

Roy Kjendal

So, Sorry about the dumb question as I have never used one of these machines (yes, I am old fart but still have never used one)... do we supply our own pennies or is the penny part of the machine? is there usually a fee to use these machines?

Lynne

Premier Member
So, Sorry about the dumb question as I have never used one of these machines (yes, I am old fart but still have never used one)... do we supply our own pennies or is the penny part of the machine? is there usually a fee to use these machines?
Roy found one located very near finish for RnR2. If you have a little extra time......

mkneebone

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I'd like to take my son on tour but he isn't an IBA member yet. Can he buy a flag or I buy a flag for him for this Press Penny Insanity as a starting effort of his IBA membership ?

Some slogans:
Doing the PP crank dance
Cranking out the PP
We ride for pennies

Edit: answered this myself, flags are members only, got to get the lad to do a SS first :)
We can get him a flag, write me at [email protected] with shipping information and I'll get it set up. Mike

chfnelson

Premier Member
Just when I was thinking about selling my bike. You people are mean. I will have to break out my IBA flag or get a new Penny Flag when the ice melts in MN.

mkneebone

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Please remember, one penny per machine - the fun here will be trying to find machines Jim and Donna have not visited and gotten all the pennies from (and remember, they had four years to do it - so not the time pressure you are under).

Lynne

Premier Member
Please remember, one penny per machine - the fun here will be trying to find machines Jim and Donna have not visited and gotten all the pennies from (and remember, they had four years to do it - so not the time pressure you are under).
There are seven machines in 7 different stores in that mall. How do you count that? They are 7 unique places but under one roof. We have same issue in Nashville at Opry Mills Mall. 3 stores in the mall each have machine. My thinking is count the mall itself as one location and limit it to one for there. But you all may have different thought pattern so thought I would ask for clarification