The "Us too" Dusty Butt thread

Ed.

Premier Member
To quote Maxwell Smart "Missed it by that much!"

Huge props to Wombattle for getting the job done and just 6 days before our planned date.

Russ, Thommo and i are sitting with a pie and coffee in Copley after adding 3 more names to the Australian Dustybutt pending certification list. It's taken a few years of planning by several people but great to see it getting done.

Fatman

The disease is being spread around, must be in the air, careful other riders might get infected also.. Next please!

Well done boys, tough buggers.. :)

John negus

Grr !!! So many rides to do and not enough time..as an OLD enduro rider im waiting with bated breath to see the writeup..(so i can plagiarise someone elses well thought out plan). Well done boys and i'm off thursday to intercept the Ox on his way up highway 1 in Victoria..cheers and yippee..jn

Frog

Premier Member
IBA Member
The disease is being spread around, must be in the air, careful other riders might get infected also.. Next please!

Well done boys, tough buggers.. :)
Well now that you mention it, mine has been in the planning since Dec 2014. I have two routes one I have driven and logged so that the gps will help me turn the right direction in the dark;) I find this helps when there are no sign posts. But as with all I do nothing is easy and my delay is that of a technical nature.

HACKLE

John, I might hand Ox over to you at Cann River. You can take him home. Frog, patience, all good things come to those that wait. They say that "patience is a virtue". I've never been overly virtuous. And lastly, to Russ, Thommo and Ed. Top effort gents. Not an easy one to get right in Australia.

Fatman

Well now that you mention it, mine has been in the planning since Dec 2014. I have two routes one I have driven and logged so that the gps will help me turn the right direction in the dark;) I find this helps when there are no sign posts. But as with all I do nothing is easy and my delay is that of a technical nature.

Don't tell me Frog,you will be on a 90cc something? :eek:

Fransvdm

Premier Member
To quote Maxwell Smart "Missed it by that much!"

Huge props to Wombattle for getting the job done and just 6 days before our planned date.

Russ, Thommo and i are sitting with a pie and coffee in Copley after adding 3 more names to the Australian Dustybutt pending certification list. It's taken a few years of planning by several people but great to see it getting done.
Congratulations to you all.

Well done. It is not something I will ever attempt.

John negus

Sounds good Hackle..im leaving early thursday for Cann River..i figured the Ox has to get to Newcastle by 4.35am Friday to get inside the nine day limit. Plan on getting there early thursday afternoon and loitering on station till you all arrive..ill watch his spot for progress..c u then..jn

Skidoo

Premier Member
Well done gentlemen, not an easy ride to knock off. Looking forward to the ride report and the planning that has gone into it. Sit back and savour and share the moment!

Wombattle

Awesome work Ed, Russ and Thommo. I'm really looking forward to reading your report and seeing how you guy tackled it. Enjoy the ride home. Taking the tar?