Online Submission Question

I completed my first SS1000 ride and submitted all my documentation through the online submission via email. I never received a confirmation or automated email. I then submitted to the secondary email listed on the page, still nothing. It's been 10 days. I know the certification process takes time, but I thought the automated confirmation of receipt email would be instant. Any and all help is appreciated.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Submitted again without attachments and used a Dropbox link, still no automated email.
Your ISP could be blocking the automated response email, thinking it is spam. I hope you included a note indicating it was a resubmission so we don't think it's a second ride.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Your ISP could be blocking the automated response email, thinking it is spam. I hope you included a note indicating it was a resubmission so we don't think it's a second ride.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
Sorry, I did not mention it was a resubmission. I also sent an email to [email protected] as well with no response. I am using Yahoo mail, nothing fancy. Check spam and nothing in there.

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
A few months ago, I last submitted via my Yahoo! account - no response.

A day later, did it again...nothing.

Sending the email to Mike letting him know there was an issue...I got a reply a few hours later. Yahoo (and other webmail providers...) periodically think that the auto-response emails from the association can be spam.

Since you did send Mike a notice...I would not be concerned.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Still no emails from kneebone or iba... First email to kneebone was August 14th, 2nd was the 17th. No response.
Mike almost never answers his email - that's why he has me. :)

Because of the very large volume of mail we receive, I'm afraid we can't confirm receipt or provide status information. If your submission did not bounce back to you, assume we have it.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Bntyhntr6975

Premier Member
Thats good to hear. And also means theyre getting closer to my last submission.
Oh, I just gotta say: Mike DID reply to my email inquiry. At least, it was from his email....lol.

Howard Entman

IBR Finisher
Premier Member
I completed my first SS1000 ride and submitted all my documentation through the online submission via email. I never received a confirmation or automated email. I then submitted to the secondary email listed on the page, still nothing. It's been 10 days. I know the certification process takes time, but I thought the automated confirmation of receipt email would be instant. Any and all help is appreciated.

I you want expedited processing of your applications, along with the ability to inquire about its status, then become a Premier Member. Go to www.ironbutt.com/premier for more information.

biquer

Premier Member
I can confirm what Howard said. I recently sent in an online Premier ride application. My enquiries were dealt with immediately and the verification process was super fast.