Need an update to the Certified Rides List

hdatontodo

Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi

On the certified rides list, my 3 rides are listed separately https://www.ironbutt.org/certified.htm

Columbia, MD 11/19/05 H-D FLHTI 1,523
Reisterstown, MD 11/05/09 Kawasaki Versys 1,051
Columbia, MD 10/15/05 H-D Electra Glide 1,024

But all three are not listed together under my name. Could the other ride be added? SaddleSore 1000 11/05/09

Bun Burner GOLD 11/12/05
SaddleSore 1000 10/15/05

Thanks

Last edited:

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Hi

On the certified rides list, my 3 rides are listed separately https://www.ironbutt.org/certified.htm

Anthony Tontodonato Columbia, MD 11/19/05 H-D FLHTI 1,523
Anthony Tontodonato Reisterstown, MD 11/05/09 Kawasaki Versys 1,051
Anthony Tontodonato Columbia, MD 10/15/05 H-D Electra Glide 1,024

But all three are not listed together under my name. Could the other ride be added? SaddleSore 1000 11/05/09

Anthony Tontodonato
Bun Burner GOLD 11/12/05
SaddleSore 1000 10/15/05

Thanks
I'm not sure what you're asking. Rides are listed by ride type, then chronologically. So we wouldn't normally list all your rides together.

We do list them together in the Mile Eaters section. Is that to what you refer? Do we need to add the 11/5/09 ride to the ME section? If so, I'll ask Mike to do it in the next update.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

hdatontodo

Premier Member
IBA Member
I'm not sure what you're asking. Rides are listed by ride type, then chronologically. So we wouldn't normally list all your rides together.

We do list them together in the Mile Eaters section. Is that to what you refer? Do we need to add the 11/5/09 ride to the ME section? If so, I'll ask Mike to do it in the next update.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
Yes please. ME section.

And thank you for your continued dedication over the years.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I've asked Mike to make the change in the next update to the list.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

JAVGuzzi

Premier Member
Ira :

I would like all of my rides listed in the ME section, also. None of my rides are listed in the ME section. Thanks.
Jim V. IBA # 35372

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Ira :

I would like all of my rides listed in the ME section, also. None of my rides are listed in the ME section. Thanks.
Jim V. IBA # 35372
If you drop me a PM or email with your list of rides, I'll have Mike include it int the next update.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association