MCN Festival of Motorcycling - 19th & 20th May 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Young

Triumph Triple expert.
A quick update.

We (IBAUK) do now appear to have a stand at the MCN Festival of Motorcycling.

As is my normal technique, I will, in due course i.e. when Christmas is over, go on and on about this attempting to "persuade" as many of you as possible to come along ......

For now, here's the link ......

http://www.mcnfestival.com/

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I can see this being a weekend of camping so we can partake of the ale on offer and the live music as well as chatting to like minded folk who aspire to riding further.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I see there is live speedway and music with around 18,000 riders attending over the 2 day. This used to be the BMF show

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
We have booked holiday inn it’s with 1/2 mile of show ground for Saturday night but thinking of doing FridY night as well anyone else interested in joining us?

Ziggy

Just Another Rider
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Can anyone shed some light on what the IBA UK stand is doing at the show this year?
Can't seem to find any information at all on the forum ...

J.Young

Triumph Triple Engine mounting brackets expert
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
In reality there's nothing much you can do on a club stand at the BMF Rally - Oooops, the "MCN Festival of Motorcycling" - other than to put on a display of bikes, have a bit of a "jolly" and engage with as many people as possible.

When we did that event at the Stoke ground a few years ago, the bikes drew quite a bit of interest by themselves

J.Young

Triumph Triple Engine mounting brackets expert
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
Phil - I have all of the tickets here.

It's still 5 weeks away. I was going to wait until a bit closer to the event to make sure when I send them out, the people who have asked fro them are definitely going to come along

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Phil - I have all of the tickets here.

It's still 5 weeks away. I was going to wait until a bit closer to the event to make sure when I send them out, the people who have asked fro them are definitely going to come along

OK no problem... Does that mean there are still spare tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.