Ride to Eat nr 2 Lighthouse Finisterre Spain april 28,2018

Hey all. I finally joined the forum. Tyler Z here. I'm from North Idaho and now we live in Madrid. I am booking my hotel tonight and looking very forward to meeting you all.

Suzy

Hi,

If it is ok with all you guys, I would like to join this RTE.
It would be my first IBA event, so be kind. :) But I think this could be a good start, I will at least give it my best, like any good moto trip.

Philip (Phisdelo) explained some about the group and has already been inviting me to try a RTE a few times. So far things kept coming up, but now it seems like things will work out.

Hope to meet you all in a few weeks!

Hi,

It would be my first IBA event, so be kind. :) But I think this could be a good start, I will at least give it my best, like any good moto trip.

Philip (Phisdelo) explained some about the group and has already been inviting me to try a RTE a few times. So far things kept coming up, but now it seems like things will work out.

Awesome! Where are you coming from Suzy?

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Hi,

Great looking forward seeing you there Suzy.....have you booked into the hotel? I'll put you on the list anyway.....see you at the lighthouse at 16.00 sharp!!

Flipje

Europe wide traveler
IBA Member
... so Michieletje you can put me and Cathy on the venue list.

We plan at this stage to be on the 27.04 at sunrise in front of the railway station at Perpignan with Wingglider, drive to Bilbao along the Pyrenees during the day and do the rest on Saturday morning.
Return Sunday Monday ... hum hum. This is not my way of riding, but as I will be in good company, better enjoy the trip ...

Fantastic ride to all and specially to our rookie Suzanneke!

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
... so Michieletje you can put me and Cathy on the venue list.

We plan at this stage to be on the 27.04 at sunrise in front of the railway station at Perpignan with Wingglider, drive to Bilbao along the Pyrenees during the day and do the rest on Saturday morning.
Return Sunday Monday ... hum hum. This is not my way of riding, but as I will be in good company, better enjoy the trip ...

Fantastic ride to all and specially to our rookie Suzanneke!
Sorry Philip, this is the first I have heard of meeting you at Perpignan. Are you sure it's me you are meeting ?
Because I have no plan to ride anywhere near Perpignan !