Brit Butt Light 10 - BBL2018 - Been There, Done That

Robert

IBR Finisher
Premier Member
If you are commonly falling behind time on your plan then I reckon you need to test and tweak your settings in Basecamp.
This is the way to go. My adjustment factor (confidential:cool:) is optimized and stable for the last 2 years. To give an example: during the BBR18, I was in a 5 min deviation window on both days.

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Robert said:
This is the way to go. My adjustment factor (confidential:cool:) is optimized and stable for the last 2 years. To give an example: during the BBR18, I was in a 5 min deviation window on both days.

Mines still a work in progress, but improving all the time ;)
Wet index finger, hold up in wind...:eek:...;)

Rick UK

Brit Butt Light Rally Master
Premier Member
IBA Member
Scoring sheets are ready, rider numbers are allocated, roll on Saturday.
p.s. I really like dinosaurs

Cheers
Rick

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Looks like I might get a bit wet on my ride across to Stoke later today. But tomorrow is looking dry and warm over the whole rally area :)

Hoping to get a breakfast at the Premier Inn first thing, so will be arriving shortly after 07.30.

Rick UK

Premier Member
IBA Member
17 riders and 2 intrepid pillions set off at 8.00am this morning for BBL 10. They are headed for points north, south, east and west, with interesting bonuses in all directions - some near, and some far! In addition there is a text in bonus (14.00-14.10 window) for an extra 150 points, and a compulsory bonus (number 43 - Nothing Butt) - bring the rally master a bottle of suitably themed beer, purchased in Rally time.
All should return between around 17.30 and 19.00, when penalty points start.

Rick UK

Premier Member
IBA Member
1st - Robert Koeber
2nd - Lee Edwards
3rd - Joe Fisher

Well done to all for making it back safely. Hope you all had a good time?

Cheers

Rick