pongy gloves

Ian M

mmm they do, they are new this year - held dual chamber ones - not cheap cannot justfiy geting another pair at around £150/160

obviously, with the weather and using the bike for work they really do Ming.

are there any solutions, tried spraying with various silver based spays but to little avail. ??

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
Can they be dry cleaned?
Or hand wash turn inside out and give them a good wash.
And you could try washing your hands:D

Crezz

I have both the 4 season pair and the same-ones you have. I just wash them in the washer on a gentle wash ans with Nikwax wash and then Nikwax reproofing. No issues so far.

Ian M

i washed them as noted on held's web site didn't make much of a difference hence the request if there was anything they could be sprayed with?

i have found the same as viper re- the waterproof dual chamber on these, not very good as i found out on rblr 1000, i still have some tour stars and they are a lot better

Crezz

I wear these gloves everyday in all weathers for upto 8 hours a day. One pair failed after 23 months and these were replaced by Held for a new pair.

My hands have always stayed dry until one glove failed. Silly question, but when it is raining do you put your sleeve over the top of the glove to stop water ingress?