Ride to Eat Nr 2 Center of France Bruere-Allichamps April 27, 2019

Suzy

Of course we don't! The place looks fancy and it says there food is "supreme" so can only be good enough for us bunch. :) Whatever you think the issue could be, one way or another we will work it out.
See you all tomorrow! Safe ride!

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Just on the off chance.
One new attendee didn't get a patch and would really like one.
Did anyone take one and be willing to pass it on in exchange for another IBAUK patch or pin?
We would have to buy a minimum of 20.
Thanks
Philip

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Hi guys......below is the account number and BIC code of my account....M.J.Kerkhof Parchal,Portugal at Belfius Bank in Belgium.The damage was 49 Euro each including the tip for the service provided.Thanks in advance for keeping my banker happy!
acc number.png

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
One thing in future Ride to Eats we all have to follow a rule whoever joins the list must indicate if he/she joins the dinner or not.....the list of april 27 consisted of 36 names 5 members said no dinner Grame and Sally informed they could not make it and Rainer & Heike broke down( that can always happen and should not be a problem.Left us with27 for dinner which was the info I gave the restaurant we ended with 21 there i.e. 6 no shows where the restaurant was fully booked and they turned down other clientele....this is not good for the future as I had to settle this with them of course....in future I think we all should agree if we join the list we are responsible for it even if we dont show up for any other reason than breakdown of bike/accident etc.....

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
One thing in future Ride to Eats we all have to follow a rule whoever joins the list must indicate if he/she joins the dinner or not.....the list of april 27 consisted of 36 names 5 members said no dinner Grame and Sally informed they could not make it and Rainer & Heike broke down( that can always happen and should not be a problem.Left us with27 for dinner which was the info I gave the restaurant we ended with 21 there i.e. 6 no shows where the restaurant was fully booked and they turned down other clientele....this is not good for the future as I had to settle this with them of course....in future I think we all should agree if we join the list we are responsible for it even if we dont show up for any other reason than breakdown of bike/accident etc.....
I could not agree more with you if you say you are going you go if you cant and dont say so you should expect to have to pay, why should someone else pick up the cost or have it shared out between those who went
it is all too easy just to say your going but for some reason people find it hard to inform other that wont be going. I kept hoping we could make it but got to the point where i had to say we cant. however if things had changed we would have turned up on the chance but would not have expected to get a meal with it been pre booked
We do not want to have to start taking a deposit

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I could not agree more with you if you say you are going you go if you cant and dont say so you should expect to have to pay, why should someone else pick up the cost or have it shared out between those who went
it is all too easy just to say your going but for some reason people find it hard to inform other that wont be going. I kept hoping we could make it but got to the point where i had to say we cant. however if things had changed we would have turned up on the chance but would not have expected to get a meal with it been pre booked
We do not want to have to start taking a deposit
Completely correct Graeme...this time I picked up the tap for the overbooking but there should not be a 2nd time...you informed me well in time so I could adjust the numbers....