Brit Butt Light 2019

So the BBL locations have been checked (or at least the last couple will be this weekend), and the book is ready.

All I need now is some more entrants!

Roll up, roll up ;)

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
Mercure hotel in Bradford booked, for Friday and Saturday nights. Need to figure out what to do about breakfast, as the restaurant only starts serving at 8 am.

Regards,
Martin

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
What? Don't tell me the Pan wouldn't start?:eek:

Yet more Honda problemso_O ;) :D
In car Asian wedding going on we where not the only ones rooms not ready at 21.00 need I say more put in the bar told to wait. Room was pre booked not just turned up off the street
End up going to the station in town centre 100 time better same price too I put a formal complaint in to head office

Mercure hotel in Bradford booked, for Friday and Saturday nights. Need to figure out what to do about breakfast, as the restaurant only starts serving at 8 am.

Regards,
Martin
My pre-Rally breakfast is typically a porridge pot as there's always a kettle in the room.

Frustratingly all the cafes near the start seem to open beyond 8am.

Entry to the 2019 Brit Butt Rally will be closing on the 1st of July 2019 - if you are considering entering then I'd urge you to do it sooner rather than later :)

For this years Rally we are going to have 2 options for the photo and scoring mechanics:
- The traditional route of taking a picture on your camera (or phone) and having all the pictures manually checked and scored at the end of the Rally, or
- The more recent cameraphone and email in option as used in the Brit Butt Rally for the last 2 years, where we can update your score throughout the day

Last edited:
Entry to the 2019 Brit Butt Light Rally is now closed.

We have a healthy entry of 32, including 6 rider and pillion teams. There are a lot of new faces and some seasoned Rallyers, riding machines ranging from 90cc to 1400cc - should be interesting.

Last edited:
29 bikes carrying 34 people headed off for the 12-hour Brit Butt Light Rally at 8am this morning. Good luck to everyone, ride safe.

Attachments

All riders who set out made it back with the only dark cloud being a parking ticket (as far as I’m aware)

The podium stacks up like this:
3rd - Sean Sowley
2nd - Gordon Sears
1st - Simon Roberts

Congratulations!

You are very welcome.

I think everyone enjoyed it, at least that’s what they told me, which is always good and certainly one of my goals when putting it together.