Experienced 89 GL 1500 Make Offer

I am doing something wrong. My pics were too big, so I kept making them smaller. Now the pic on the website is very small. Is there a KB that I should aim for?

Buy this bike and keep me from having to give it to the Rawhide Boys Ranch for the tax write off.
Make an offer.
I need the room in my garage.
I bought a Spyder due to bad legs.
Other than timed out tires, I would leave for either coast tomorrow with no worries.

Mike721

Premier Member
How much are you looking for?
It's hard to make an offer without a starting point.
How old are the 'timed out' tires..carefully ride home on them or must be trailered? That would make a difference in the value unless the buyer is local to you.

The last time I rode the wing was in 2015. They were fresh then. My friend and I were doing the Four Corner ride. His Stator failed in Nice, FL and we hauled them home. I would ride on them. Like you said, carefully, being aware that they may be hard. When I put it up for sale on this site, I realized that the rear brake pedal had no resistance to movement. I made arrangements for a mechanic to help me fix this. He got busy, and I had no responses, and so I looked into giving it to the Boy's Ranch. If they took it I would not have to fix it. I am hoping that it is just a matter of bleeding, but do not know for sure. resevoir is full and no sign of leaks. It has been on my garage floor. Whether I fix it or sell it as is is up for discussion.
$2,500.oo ?

How much are you looking for?
It's hard to make an offer without a starting point.
How old are the 'timed out' tires..carefully ride home on them or must be trailered? That would make a difference in the value unless the buyer is local to you.

Last edited: