Another Hell to Heaven two up completed by .......

So proud of my beautiful husband. What an awesome ride. Sure Henks head will be in the clouds for days to come. Unlike everyone else I have backup SPOT. The bank account for petrol stops and motels at least lets you know they are still on the move. And as always thanks to my awesome friend Lynne. We had a lot of fun ‘hanging out’ on Messenger. And big thanks to Russell and Ed. You gave them a big warm hug supporting for a while & I feel really happy and grateful for your care. Bring on the report.
And a BIG thank you goes to you & Russ for intercepting them :)
thanks Lyne for your advise and making the phone call to Leonie to let her know we where ok.Greetings Henk

So proud of my beautiful husband. What an awesome ride. Sure Henks head will be in the clouds for days to come. Unlike everyone else I have backup SPOT. The bank account for petrol stops and motels at least lets you know they are still on the move. And as always thanks to my awesome friend Lynne. We had a lot of fun ‘hanging out’ on Messenger. And big thanks to Russell and Ed. You gave them a big warm hug supporting for a while & I feel really happy and grateful for your care. Bring on the report.
you can be very proud indeed. this was some bike riding.the hardest part where the first 100km with the sand blowing over the track and cover every thing up and not knowing where the right riding line was.Greetings Henk