Solstice BBG

WY88

Premier Member
I completed my 3rd BBG (pending approval), and by far this was the highest pucker factor ride I've accomplished to date. Road construction east of Twin Falls was brutal with a 12 mile very hot (90*+) extremely slow 1st gear crawl which kept my mind flirting with thoughts of a new DCT.
I had enough miles for the cherrished end receipt, in Issaquah Wa, 15 or so miles from my usual end source in Seattle and with approximately 52 mins to spare, I officially put my 4th Gold ride to bed. Of 10 fuel stops, 5 failed to provide receipts at the pump thus requiring the dreaded dismount and go inside, 1 of those I was unable to even get a reciept, that one resided firmly in the "hard to get good help these days" catagory. A WA TOH SS1K next week, followed by new tires and then ratchet my challenge level up with a SS3KG attempt.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Congrats on getting it done. Back up receipts are something many people forget about. Gas pump out of paper, inside people fuctards? Check your balance and print a receipt at the ATM, often located inside the gas station. They almost always have all the correct info on them.

Your dated business receipts do not have to be for gas. Any receipt will do as long as it has the required time, date & city/state location on it.

WY88

Premier Member
Congrats on getting it done. Back up receipts are something many people forget about. Gas pump out of paper, inside people fuctards? Check your balance and print a receipt at the ATM, often located inside the gas station. They almost always have all the correct info on them.

Your dated business receipts do not have to be for gas. Any receipt will do as long as it has the required time, date & city/state location on it.
I know, I could of got one for anything, but I was "in a really good mood" since I was not getting the receipt