I feel the Need, the Need for - ACT Insanity v2.0!

Biggles

Premier Member
Our jailers have declared the prison doors will be open wide 1:00AM Saturday, so suddenly this event becomes possible for all Queenslanders (if it's held before they slam the barred gate shut again).
So bring on Autumn!!
Sorry for West Ozzies- there's currently no sign of any chance that you'll be rejoining Australia.

Olaf Moon

"And I think to myself...."
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Ladies and Gents
We are now planning this ride in Canberra for either Saturday 19 March or Saturday 26 March 2022, starting 3am at the Hume Service Station. As I need to do some serious admin, organising scrutineers etc, please INDICATE which of these dates suits you best? (BTW I am riding a Harley this time, with a normal tank as my Handicap!).

Olaf Moon

"And I think to myself...."
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Everyone, It looks like 26 March is the decision. Let's make it work then.
It will start from the servo at Hume ACT at 3am that day.

Anyone and everyone who wishes to ride PLEASE email me at [email protected], so that I can get a sign-off sheet prepared for you. (IT must be signed on EVERY lap, so we organise this carefully).
Otherwise call me on 0418 21 4567 if you have any questions

jeffrey gebler

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Ladies and Gents
We are now planning this ride in Canberra for either Saturday 19 March or Saturday 26 March 2022, starting 3am at the Hume Service Station. As I need to do some serious admin, organising scrutineers etc, please INDICATE which of these dates suits you best? (BTW I am riding a Harley this time, with a normal tank as my Handicap!).
Thanks for taking the time to organise this ride. Look forward to participating on the 26th.

jeffrey gebler

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I am looking forward to this ride but am very unfamiliar with the ACT. I could use a little help with the exact route required as I can not find the 83.1 km route that is listed on the forum.
Would anyone have a GPX file to share with the required route and way points.
Thank you for your help.