I feel the Need, the Need for - ACT Insanity v2.0!

Philmor

Premier Member
URGENT
would you please confirm your completed this ride
....................................... Phil Morrison .................................................
TJ, Yes - I successfully completed the ride within the 24 hour time limit.
All necessary paperwork is on hand but the formal application has not been lodged yet - Is there a time limit on lodging this?

Fatman

What a great report Glen, I enjoyed that and with the video I found myself leaning at my laptop through the corners with you. I loved it when Martin on his K1600 coming along side you in the vid.

I know from when LTP and I rode this Insane ACT IBA ride in 2017, the mental concentration for me was at a new level to our "normal" IBA rides, and it didn't really let up much for the whole time. You and all the riders did a fantastic effort to complete this challenge.

Thanks for the entertaining story.

Biggles

Premier Member
I was the other rider on an ST1300. I have installed an MCC Cruise control. I couldn't do the long distances without it, as I have arthritis in my hands.
Yes, I wondered about that dead roo. It was gradually beaten off the road by the traffic.
Many thanks for the RR. It was good to get another rider's insights. A few new ideas for embellishing Ride Reports there.

Zed14

I was the other rider on an ST1300. I have installed an MCC Cruise control. I couldn't do the long distances without it, as I have arthritis in my hands.
Yes, I wondered about that dead roo. It was gradually beaten off the road by the traffic.
Many thanks for the RR. It was good to get another rider's insights. A few new ideas for embellishing Ride Reports there.
I have thought of installing cruise control but have always baulked at the price as the ST was more of a toe in the water for a more touring orientated bike. Now that it seems to be staying I may have to reconsider that.

Fatman

Great reports Glen and Bill.
Gutted I couldn't make it, but the consolation is a newly-minted grand-daughter, Rosie, at 2.45 kg, with both mother & daughter doing very well.
I'll make sure 'family' doesn't get in the way for the next one..........
Congratulations Bill and family.

You were missed in Canberra for the ACT Insanity ride. Next time.