Big as Texas, SS1000 and BBG1500

dmcqueeney

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Hey Dave, this will be a new experience for me. Would it be a good strategy to enter each stop in my Garmin (or Rever, etc.) as a waypoint? Then ride to each destination in the required sequence?
Ray . . .
Yes, the strategy you mentioned is appropriate, and you will determine your actual riding route. We plan to email ride materials to all registered riders by Sep 2, 2022. Materials will include: (1) an instructions document (PDF) containing ride logistics & details of all Stop locations; and (2) a set of waypoints files (in several commonly-used formats), with each file containing coordinates for all Stop locations.
. . . Dave

craydds

Premier Member
Ray . . .
Yes, the strategy you mentioned is appropriate, and you will determine your actual riding route. We plan to email ride materials to all registered riders by Sep 2, 2022. Materials will include: (1) an instructions document (PDF) containing ride logistics & details of all Stop locations; and (2) a set of waypoints files (in several commonly-used formats), with each file containing coordinates for all Stop locations.
. . . Dave
Thank you, Dave!

Firstpeke

That is true..... having been caught out in extremely unseasonal weather I can attest to the fact that nature cares neither what you have, or have not packed for the ride!

mkao1248

Premier Member
Question regarding the Bonnie and Clyde 1000 certificate received after completion, when can we expect the ride to show up on the My Rides page and Big List on the IBA Store site?