Rev'it Horizon 2

Baxter

I have the pants; they are very comfortable, and the ventilation is good. Have been in a descent amount of rain and have not had any leaks. The magnets what the call Fidlocks are the only problem I had with them, they can loosen up and I lost one. Revit sent me new one no charge. I would buy them again.

Baxter

I have the pants; they are very comfortable, and the ventilation is good. Have been in a descent amount of rain and have not had any leaks. The magnets what the call Fidlocks are the only problem I had with them, they can loosen up and I lost one. Revit sent me new one no charge. I would buy them again.
Thanks, I appreciate the info.

I've done 70,000kms in Revit Horizon 2 gear now, in temps ranging from -5ºC to 36ºC. Ventilation is fine considering that I can wear this gear all year round. I've found the jacket to be completely water proof and the pants have only felt wet due to contact pressure between my bum and the seat. I use a sheepskin on my seat and I don't remove it when raining as it acts as a drainage layer between bum and seat and no more contact wetness. I still carry a pair of Scott rain pants and a Revit rain jacket as outer garments and put those on for heavy down pours. I've found that the best way to stay dry is layering, anything those outer layers let through is easily handled by the Horizon gear even in the heaviest rain. Those outer garments also double as my final thermal layers when below 5ºC.

Baxter

I've done 70,000kms in Revit Horizon 2 gear now, in temps ranging from -5ºC to 36ºC. Ventilation is fine considering that I can wear this gear all year round. I've found the jacket to be completely water proof and the pants have only felt wet due to contact pressure between my bum and the seat. I use a sheepskin on my seat and I don't remove it when raining as it acts as a drainage layer between bum and seat and no more contact wetness. I still carry a pair of Scott rain pants and a Revit rain jacket as outer garments and put those on for heavy down pours. I've found that the best way to stay dry is layering, anything those outer layers let through is easily handled by the Horizon gear even in the heaviest rain. Those outer garments also double as my final thermal layers when below 5ºC.
Thanks, glad to hear about you having a good experience!

Baxter

Thanks everyone for the advice. I quit dithering and bought the Horizon 2 jacket and pants.

I also found out from a company rep that they have been discontinued. I had to get them from different retailers. As recently as last week it looked like that wouldn't have been the case.