Need Your Forum Status Changed?

Hi Ira,

I noticed some people have IBA member, what does this mean? If it means, they have completed one or more IBA rides then can I please have it added to mine? My number is: 59361

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Hi Ira,

I noticed some people have IBA member, what does this mean? If it means, they have completed one or more IBA rides then can I please have it added to mine? My number is: 59361
You are already showing you are a Premier member. One cannot become a Premier member without first becoming an IBA member. So there is no need to display both.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Hi Ira - Request Feedback about the list of names that have ended

I tried to check the name on the list but none.
Please enlighten me if my name is not yet included.

The name from Malaysia is as follows:

IBA Number Name Category
69780 Meor Mohd Faizul Abd Karim SaddleSore 1600K Finishers / Bun Burner 2500K Finishers
69781 Abu Bakar Kamaruddin SaddleSore 1600K Finishers / Bun Burner 2500K Finishers
69782 Abdul Hamid Mahmud SaddleSore 1600K Finishers / Bun Burner 2500K Finishers

In the list below

TQ

1528292687525.png

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Hi Ira - Request Feedback about the list of names that have ended

I tried to check the name on the list but none.
Please enlighten me if my name is not yet included.

The name from Malaysia is as follows:

IBA Number Name Category
69780 Meor Mohd Faizul Abd Karim SaddleSore 1600K Finishers / Bun Burner 2500K Finishers
69781 Abu Bakar Kamaruddin SaddleSore 1600K Finishers / Bun Burner 2500K Finishers
69782 Abdul Hamid Mahmud SaddleSore 1600K Finishers / Bun Burner 2500K Finishers

In the list below

TQ
First, this is not the thread to ask this question - this thread is for requesting a change to your Forum status.

That said, we update the online finishers list on a time-available basis. These entries will probably be included in the the update.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association