Ride Around Iowa question

Hey Ira...Maybe you can help me here. I'm planning to do the "Ride Around Iowa" over Memorial Day weekend and have a question on the route. The directions read; "You must obtain the receipts in the order listed. Either order (clock or counter clock) is fine but they must be in order. e.g. Lansing MUST come immediately before or after Armstrong." The routing shows starting in Bettendorf and ending in Bellevue. Can I start and end in Larchwood since I live in
Sioux Falls, SD?
Thanks in advance for your response
Dave Bourdeaux 398

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Hey Ira...Maybe you can help me here. I'm planning to do the "Ride Around Iowa" over Memorial Day weekend and have a question on the route. The directions read; "You must obtain the receipts in the order listed. Either order (clock or counter clock) is fine but they must be in order. e.g. Lansing MUST come immediately before or after Armstrong." The routing shows starting in Bettendorf and ending in Bellevue. Can I start and end in Larchwood since I live in
Sioux Falls, SD?
Thanks in advance for your response
Dave Bourdeaux 398
If you had quoted the two sentences before what you did quote, your question would have been answered - "You may start at any required city. You must start and end the ride at the same location, i.e. same DBR."

Reading comprehension, Dave! :)

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

If you had quoted the two sentences before what you did quote, your question would have been answered - "You may start at any required city. You must start and end the ride at the same location, i.e. same DBR."

Reading comprehension, Dave! :)

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Thanks Ira...Reading comprehension has always been my down fall