2018 Big As Texas Party

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Surprised to not find a thread on this already. Who's here, where are you staying and any plans so far?

Cletha and I are at the Hampton Inn on Stacy Road. No firm plans for dinner yet, probably hang out at the hotel unless someone wants to do something. They tell us there is an Uber driver paid for to shuttle us to the Hilton Garden Inn. We rode, so not excited about riding to dinner in the rain.

Rm 302 cell is 435-817-0809 if anyone wants to meet up.

Eric and Cletha Vaillancourt
#488 & #454

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
A reasonable percentage of participants in forums, FB and the like - are probably there.

Therefore, chatter here has gone to nearly zero. :D

Have a good time!

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I understand, but it would have been pleasant to have more communication from those hanging out in their rooms rather than the lobby. You get to see people and socialize a bit, then everyone heads off in other directions, perhaps to re-connect later, or not on a more random level.

I'm looking forward to seeing and speaking with the riders returning from their SS and BBG rides and enjoying the afternoon and evening events today, (Sat).

Brian Thorn

Premier Member
I thought so too, but did not know for sure. Thought I would ask. I installed some heated grips when I returned from Texas and still looking for great Aux lights.
I run Rigid LEDs, the poor man's version of the Clearwater brand, but when I can afford it I will be changing to the Clearwaters. There only seems to be 2-3 brands that have wide acceptance within this group and Clearwaters are right at the top of the list. I'm sure others with different favorites will chime in at some point with their brand/model.