Premier Membership

Greg Rice

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I have been a IBA Premier Member since the program started and feel it is a good way to help an organization that I derive a lot of fun from. I even feel I should do at least one ride a year to continue to support the IBA along with my Premier Membership.

Organizations like the IBA do not operate for free as there are a lot of expenses that need to be paid.

ScottAL

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I received my welcome letter with my member number, then went to the estore and purchased a premier membership. That was on 8/21. I have not received any type of email with benefits, email for ride submission, etc. Does this take some time?
Thanks,
Scott

I received my welcome letter with my member number, then went to the estore and purchased a premier membership. That was on 8/21. I have not received any type of email with benefits, email for ride submission, etc. Does this take some time?
Thanks,
Scott
Review Premier Member thread in forum and rules for Premier Member ride submission requirements. Post a request to Ira on the change your status thread.

ScottAL

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Review Premier Member thread in forum and rules for Premier Member ride submission requirements. Post a request to Ira on the change your status thread.
Thanks. I will get Ira to change my status (I had already seen that one), but a search has not found a Premier Member thread other than this one. Many threads (including this one) mention receiving an email with info about a different email address to send ride submissions to among other things. That is what I was questioning.

Tele

Premier Member
Ignorance is bliss, so the saying goes. But I am embarrassed any way ....... I paid for my Premier Membership some time back, and I was expecting to get an email reminder saying that "your annual subscription is now due" ... or something to that effect. is there a reminder system of some sorts to tell me when to pay $$ again, or am I supposed to be smart enough to remember that all by my silly self :D:D

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Well, we expect you're smart enough :) - you should be able to look at the account that paid for the membership and see the date. Alternatively, if you look at the bottom of the Premier emails you receive, it should have your expiration date.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Scott Parish

Premier Member
Ignorance is bliss, so the saying goes. But I am embarrassed any way ....... I paid for my Premier Membership some time back, and I was expecting to get an email reminder saying that "your annual subscription is now due" ... or something to that effect. is there a reminder system of some sorts to tell me when to pay $$ again, or am I supposed to be smart enough to remember that all by my silly self :D:D
Calendar reminders are awesome. :)

Tele

Premier Member
Yeah, quite true Scott. I'm just lazy. By the time I factor in 3 bike registrations plus insurances, two motor vehicle regos plus insurances, house insurance, energy bills, phone bills, various club memberships etc etc etc, then the list of "reminders" gets out of hand. Thankfully, those that want my money usually send me the reminder :D:D:D

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Are you not able to buy Premiere to help speed up your first submission?
One first needs to be an IBA member in order to purchase a Premier membership. So no, one cannot purhase a Premier membership prior to their first IBA certificate ride.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
Yeah, quite true Scott. I'm just lazy....
I've been introducing my wife to technology for thirty-plus years... :D

"Remind me to stop at XYZ for ABC my besties birthday in August!"

Showed her how to make a calendar entry in July "Stop at XYZ for Bestie's Birthday; look for ABC"

Problem solved. :cool:

Ears

Premier Member
Hi All!
Not to beat a dead horse, but what is the processing time for acknowledgement of Premier Membership? Paypal acknowledged it and I know we are at the start of the season for many which causes even more work for the beleagured IBA staff, but am wondering...
The link - http://www.ironbutt.com/premierapp/ doesn't detail much. There is much talk from FB about not needing an affidavit at the beginning & end of each ride. Just looking for some insight on this as a favorite fueling start and end point doesn't have a human present during the wee hours for a witness.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Hi All!
Not to beat a dead horse, but what is the processing time for acknowledgement of Premier Membership? Paypal acknowledged it and I know we are at the start of the season for many which causes even more work for the beleagured IBA staff, but am wondering...
The link - http://www.ironbutt.com/premierapp/ doesn't detail much. There is much talk from FB about not needing an affidavit at the beginning & end of each ride. Just looking for some insight on this as a favorite fueling start and end point doesn't have a human present during the wee hours for a witness.
Well, I upped your Forum status. Check your Forum mailbox for the Premier no-witness procedures.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
Maybe yer already a Premier Member and don't know it? Take a look at <https://ibaestore.com/profile.php> (after you get logged in) and switch to the "Membership" tab and see if there is a date in the "Premier Expire Date" box...