Tour of Honor Receipt Question

Kylearane

Premier Member
Do the TOH sites count as an official corner or would I also have to get a DBR as well? I know TOH verifies the sites first before I submitt the ride for IBA certification. I'll be doing the TOH Michigan soon and one site in particular is 30 miles out and 30 miles back to the same point. If I don't need a DBR it will eliminate a few stops and same time.

Thanks.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
What thee TOH requires and what the IBA requires is not quite the same. But if there is some place at the TOH site that can produce a computer-generated receipt (e.g., an ATM), that would work. Otherwise, follow the basic rule for IBA certificate rides - it's up to you to demonsrate you rode the ride you claim by submitting sufficient documentation to do so.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Kylearane

Premier Member
What thee TOH requires and what the IBA requires is not quite the same. But if there is some place at the TOH site that can produce a computer-generated receipt (e.g., an ATM), that would work. Otherwise, follow the basic rule for IBA certificate rides - it's up to you to demonsrate you rode the ride you claim by submitting sufficient documentation to do so.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
Ok. Thanks for the clarification.