First Gas Station Receipt Question

Can the first receipt for the gas station be of anything like a candy bar, i will already be fueled up and wont need more fuel, i tried sending the same question thru the contact us form but its been a few weeks and i haven't heard back so i assume the web form doesn't work

rneal55555

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I guess it could be I've used an ATM receipt before, but they really like a gas receipt, any particular reason you can't leave the tank a little low. I have never worried about how much gas I have to pump any amount will do.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Can the first receipt for the gas station be of anything like a candy bar, i will already be fueled up and wont need more fuel, i tried sending the same question thru the contact us form but its been a few weeks and i haven't heard back so i assume the web form doesn't work
The contact form is not currently working, so that's why I never received it.

That said, although we prefer gas receipts, any computer-generated receipt showing date, time, and location will work.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

The contact form is not currently working, so that's why I never received it.

That said, although we prefer gas receipts, any computer-generated receipt showing date, time, and location will work.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Thank you, it would be from gas station but thank you very much for the info

Mike721

Premier Member
One of my reciepts from my first SS1000 was for .1 gallon, I used a pump that didn't give a reciept, then went to another one and put just a splash in so I could get a valid reciept. I explained what happened and it was fine.
On the turnaround point of my recent BBG I couldn't get a reciept from the gas station with a location, I went down the block and ate a small burger at Wendy's and used that reciept as a backup to the fuel one. I just got the email that my ride was verified so i guess that was OK. For the record Wendy's and Mcdonald's almost always have very good reciepts.