Brit Butt Tour 2019

Robert Higgs

A quick run round East Anglia in the unseasonal September sunshine yesterday and that should bag a silver (had to give Happisburgh a miss owing to time). Maybe a trip out west and South Wales later in the autumn to pick up a few if work/time permits! All the best, Rob

Attachments

Robert Higgs

Good luck to everyone taking part in the Jorvik rally this weekend; unfortunately I will not be taking part as I have a family wedding to attend on Saturday - guess I've just got to wait for next year now... Hope everyone has a safe and successful rally and (just as importantly!) stays dry.
All the best,

Rob

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Mr Cunniffe I know you've done some......

Might not have fallen off getting them, this year, but they'll still be valid.

mike_smith

Hi Mike .. contact Rob Douglas [email protected] ...I do the summer challenge, this year the theme is transport, last years was to commemorate 100 years since WW1 end, memorials and thankful villages. 2017 was churchs and pubs. About 80 landsmark thoughout England Scotland & Wales.
Hello

i have emailed him re next years challenge but no reply.

Is there a web site? I would like to do the challenge alongside the Round Britain rally and the Brit Butt Tour

thanks

Mike

Hello

i have emailed him re next years challenge but no reply.

Is there a web site? I would like to do the challenge alongside the Round Britain rally and the Brit Butt Tour

thanks

Mike
Hi Mike his website is www.bikerralliesuk.com ... Look under the challenges tab for summer travellers rest challenge..Hope this helps. I submitted all my photos at the start of October and managed 67 out of 80 landmarks all of which were visited on RBR & BBT rides. Regards Pete

Robert Higgs

Final Butt Tour run out this year round the West Country, alternate sunshine and torrential showers so those little Devon and Cornwall lanes got rather interesting - great ride, though!

Attachments

Robert Higgs

Well, I've just spent something over three hours getting Devon and Cornwall's finest off the bike (think I must have ridden through some "cow exhaust" too, which gave off a very distinctive "nose") so that's it for IBA runs 'til next year. Unfortunately I can't make the Winter Solstice run this year, so hope the sun shines for everyone taking part. All the best, Rob

Attachments

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Just sent my 52 to Wooly hopefully all will be ok.
Started the year well but then ran out of time.
Well done Kim, Gordon, Mike for getting them all.

wully

Brit Butt Tour Admin. Retired.
Well the Tour has now ended below are the provisional scores. Please check them if you have any issues please email [email protected].
I will be sending the results to Phil on the 7th.
Well done every one hope you had a good seasons riding.

1 Gordon Sears 81
2 Martin Harries 50
3 Jon Parsell 7
4 Kim Leeson 81
5 Sean Sowley 36
6 Michael Smith 81
7 Wulstan Melling 1
8 Pete Brown 53
9 Daz Dilkes 0
10 Bob Badger 81
11 Nina Ferrand 7
12 John Cunniffe 52