TOH SS1K Certification

To anyone that can help. I submitted a TOH SS1K on 7/19/2019 2:19 PM.

I am a premier member and have yet to receive a verification Email, I have checked my SPAM folder and nothing was there.

I already paid and I included the payment confirmation and all Documents.

It didn't take this long on my last submission. I waited this long due to how busy everyone was with the IBR.

Thanks

Todd

kb1fch

Premier Member
My understanding is that the TOH rides take longer because they're handled by a different group of people and are a little more complex. For what it's worth, I submitted mine (also premier) on 4/4, but due to a clerical error it didn't get to the verification team until early July. I received the verification email last week.

WIngriderRoy

Premier Member
I submitted my TOH SS1k on July 16th. Just got my cert in yesterday's mail.

I'm a dork, cause I sent an email asking if there was a problem with my ride... On Sunday..... If I'd only been patient.. one.... more.... day... lol

Well I did find the verification e-mail, I am a moron. But I haven't heard anything yet. Guess if WingriderRoy sent his in a few days before mine I should see something in the next week or two I would hope!

Scott Parish

Premier Member
OK, it is now mid October and I have yet to recieve anything. How do I check on the status? It has been 3 months now.
If you are Premier - PM Howard; otherwise you can PM Ira. Both are quick to respond. Premier could be slightly behind because Howard was the Rally Master if I recall for the Senior Butt?

If you are Premier - PM Howard; otherwise you can PM Ira. Both are quick to respond. Premier could be slightly behind because Howard was the Rally Master if I recall for the Senior Butt?
Thanks Scott....

I PM'ed Ira. I have to update my address also since I moved since I submitted my paperwork.