Time till finisher list updates?

Ohmydog

Premier Member
I recently did a mile eater cert and i was wondering how long till it showed up on the list so i can start bragging about it? I did the cert back in january for a ride i did in december.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
We update the online finishers list on a time-available basis.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Ohmydog,

Had a ride certified in early October. It has not been added to the official list as of 3/27/20.

Though I am not in the know, I would guess the team is concentrating on getting the website updated.

-Mark

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Mike wanted me to add the following information:

If you are a Premier member, for certificates issued in 2020 you can see them by logging into the store and then selecting the new MyRides option located under your name that will take you to a new system that Premier members are helping us to test before rolling out to the general membership.

When you get on that new page, click on the green Premier members where, (temporarily) you will have to log in again using your same store ID and password. Once you do that, you will see any 2020 issued certificates.

Mike will be sending out a newsletter about the new system and the plan to move over older rides to the new system sometime in April.

The current ultra big master list will be updated April 10th for most 2019 rides.

Ira