need a little guidance on this site

Garage Monster

Premier Member
IBA Member
Sorry. Ben a premiere member for some time but have always found this site to be a mystery. I need to find out when my membership is due for renewal and I have been told to go to the estore. I can find nothing on this site that tells me how to get there. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

mkneebone

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Ben,

It is in the store at

ibaestore.com

after you login, go to your name on the top right and then click on that which will bring in a drop down menu, click on My Profile, then click the Membership tab - you will see it there 2021-05-05

Mike

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
You might also want to bookmark this site: http://ironbutt.com/ (Note that the forum is a .org site and the IBA site is a .com site. They are not in the same place, thus your difficulty in finding the estore from here.) From that page you can jump off to several places, including the forum or estore. And the estore has it's own password, so if you haven't logged in before, you may need to create an account/password for it.

Garage Monster

Premier Member
IBA Member
Eric,
Than. That was my problem, .org and .com. I have links to the forums saved and could not remember how to find the estore. Thank you so much you so much. I thought my premiere membership expired this year and was happy to find it expires next year.
Thanks agaon