In State Four Seasons Ride

Probably answered before but I could not find it.

If a person rides a SS1000 for any of the Four Seasons rides inside one state is that noted on the certificate?

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
You could ask that it be noted on your certificate by including a note to that effect.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

You could ask that it be noted on your certificate by including a note to that effect.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
Ira, I had asked this question on Facebook and was directed to ask you here on the Forums as you may have a better answer.

I have a quick question for you or Mr Kneebone. 4-Season award. I have my first two (Summer & Fall) completed and awarded already. Both of the which were Saddle Sore 1K in-state rides. I understand all 4 rides have to be the same distance but to complete the award would the remaining two rides also need to be In-state rides as well? Thank you very much for all your help

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
It is clear from the rules that, with regard to the same "type" of ride, the intent is to complete the same general type of ride. An in-state Saddlesore 1000 is a special form of a standard SS1K. So you can mix and match any special form of Saddlesore 1000, for example, to qualify for the 4 Seasons award.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association