Premier emails

Russ Black

Premier Member
I'm also a Premier Member (Since Oct 3rd or 4th) and have never received a Premier Email yet. I also don't want to miss out on the Jacksonville nor the IBR '23 announcment emails. My premier status is also not shown under my avatar to the left. I sent Howard a message as suggested above. Don't know if he can fix both. Posting here just in case. I forgot to ask Howard if it was possiable to have any premier e-mails that were sent out since my membership started to be re-sent or forwarded to me? After all, that is part of what we are paying for, isn't it?. Thanks in advance!

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
@Russ Black - It's not an automatic change to your member status. There is a thread here with instructions: LINK

These are the following IBA Premier News email header lines. They all come from "IBA eStore Support" No, I will not publish the actual content since it is intended for Premier members only.

IBA Premier News - December 19, 2021
IBA Premier News - December 2021 theme certificates
IBA Premier News - October 26, 2021
IBA Premier News - Senior Butt Rally - Epilog
IBA Premier News - Senior Butt Rally - FINAL RESULTS
IBA Premier News - Senior Butt Rally - Day 6 (Oct 1, 2021)
back thru SBR ay 1, daily.
IBA Premier News 09-SEP-2021

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I'm also a Premier Member (Since Oct 3rd or 4th) and have never received a Premier Email yet. I also don't want to miss out on the Jacksonville nor the IBR '23 announcment emails. My premier status is also not shown under my avatar to the left. I sent Howard a message as suggested above. Don't know if he can fix both. Posting here just in case. I forgot to ask Howard if it was possiable to have any premier e-mails that were sent out since my membership started to be re-sent or forwarded to me? After all, that is part of what we are paying for, isn't it?. Thanks in advance!
I looked at your IBA account. It shows you are a Premier member and that you should be receiving the Premier News. The email address we have on file (from your IBA eStore account) is a mac.com address. If this is not the email address you are currently using, you should change it by logging on to your eStore account and update it.

Another possibility is they are being caught in a spam filter.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Russ Black

Premier Member
That is the correct e-mail. I sorted my inbox by sender and I got all of my order and shipping emails and only have one Premier email and that was the Oct 10th one. I do check the spam filter before I delete anything.

Thanks

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
@Russ Black - It's not an automatic change to your member status. There is a thread here with instructions: LINK

These are the following IBA Premier News email header lines. They all come from "IBA eStore Support" No, I will not publish the actual content since it is intended for Premier members only.

IBA Premier News - December 19, 2021
IBA Premier News - December 2021 theme certificates
IBA Premier News - October 26, 2021
IBA Premier News - Senior Butt Rally - Epilog
IBA Premier News - Senior Butt Rally - FINAL RESULTS
IBA Premier News - Senior Butt Rally - Day 6 (Oct 1, 2021)
back thru SBR ay 1, daily.
IBA Premier News 09-SEP-2021
IBA Premier News December 29, 2021 - SPOTWALLA changes

Shawn K

Professional Cat Confuser
Premier Member
Very strange. I don't see any of the listed emails either. And I can confirm that all that's in my spam box is ads for ED pills and beautiful Ukranian women who want to marry me.

@Ira - Add me to the list.

kerrizor

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
You can check yourself by logging on to your eStore account and checking the expiration date on your Premier membership.
First thing I did, I swear! That's why I asked.. it looks to be in order, but apparently I'm not on the list.

Shawn K

Premier Member
You can check yourself by logging on to your eStore account and checking the expiration date on your Premier membership.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
Same thing for me, Ira. I'm in the same boat as Kerri. Just checked my Premier profile as well... still in effect.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
The fact that most folks seem to be receiving them leads me to believe that the problem isn't at our end.

Be sure, that your Premier membership has not expired, that the email address indicated in your Estore account is correct, check your spam folders, and make sure that your eStore account has the "Receive News" box checked.

Ira

Shawn K

Premier Member
Email in my Premier account is correct (not posting in the thread), I've checked my spam filter (all genuine spam, nothing IBA), and my Premier profile is all in good stead.

I used to get Premier emails, but like Kerri, I too stopped seeing anything since "Senior Butt Rally - Epilogue". It didn't occur to me that I was missing anything until this thread came up and I went looking for myself.

I'm not going to have a thrombo about it, I just noticed that something seems amiss.

Capture 2.PNG

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I've reported these issued to Mike, but I don't think the problem is at our end.

kerrizor

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I've reported these issued to Mike, but I don't think the problem is at our end.
Thanks, Ira - really appreciate it. Speaking from personal trauma, er, experience, email is a veritable black hole of potential problems - when it works, it's great, but when it doesn't, it's almost impossible to figure out why.