Gatey
Kiwimartin & Pillion Piglet
Derrick
TJ
Hagar & Skidoooo
Ash
Spokeman

Fatman

I unfortunately have decided to pull the pin on my planned memorial ride this coming Saturday. The reasons are many, including the state of the roads on my planned route and at the moment my head's not in the right place. All good though. Cheers.
Safety number 1 in my book Hackle, good decision.

Martin Little

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Team,

Hate to do this but we have pulled the pin on this ride. I've just come back from a work trip outside of Canberra and the roads are beyond dreadful, with that in mind plus the fact most of our planned route is or will be underwater I'm not feeling confident that this ride is safe for us.

Will see you on the next one!

Fatman

Team,

Hate to do this but we have pulled the pin on this ride. I've just come back from a work trip outside of Canberra and the roads are beyond dreadful, with that in mind plus the fact most of our planned route is or will be underwater I'm not feeling confident that this ride is safe for us.

Will see you on the next one!

The floods have made a mess of the roads Martin in many areas/states, going to take years to rebuild them I think, stay safe Martin and Pillion Piglet!

Philmor

Premier Member
Attending Memorial 10am this Saturday 5th Nov 2022

LTP & Fatman
Gatey
Kiwimartin & Pillion Piglet
Derrick
TJ
Hagar & Skidoooo
Ash
Spokeman
Bazz and Liz
Philmor - subject to water levels - lots of blue and red on NSW Live Traffic, so I am currently revising ride plans. So don’t cater for me - if I get there I will have food and water on-board.

Biggles

Premier Member
I've let myself down on this one. I can't blame the roads- I didn't even check them. I brought Covid home from the CMA Rally in Wellington SA, via Tumut where I shared it with the daughter and her husband (I only tested positive when I arrived home- they came up positive 2 days after I left). :confused: I'm clear now, just shaking off the cough. :rolleyes: