Entry open for 2024

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Patches and tee shirts are only available on preorder.
Enter in good time to book the merchandise and give yourslf plenty of time to prepare your bike , Kit and more important yourself for the ride.
Enter at www.rblr1000.co.uk

irpuk

Premier Member
After a few years unable to ride for various reasons I am now back in the saddle and this years RBLR will be my first Iron Butt for a while, looking forward to it after a few shorter rides. At least I will have experience to fall back on.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I've just signed up to do this year for the first time. None of my mates are brave enough, so will do it alone.
You'll find plenty of riders to chat to at the start and finish.. as well as see others on the road. :)

I'll wave going the other way at half way point. :) I'll be on a GSA Trophy, but so will many others.:D
I was torn which route, ultimately decided on Clockwise as the M6 slog at 2am would finish me off but saying the, A1 slog at 2am does not seem much better

Good luck, have fun.

I've done both ways from Glasgow and Edinburgh lots of times in the dark. that's why I chose to do the A1 in the morning. Not sure there's much between it, but thought 3 lanes and some lights would be better. only a short stretch of M6 in the dark I hope.

Last edited:

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
60 entries so far and over £2000 donated with entries.
Enter now to give yourself time to prepare and pre-order a commemorative tee shirt and patch. Only available on pre-order when you enter. :):)