Saturday 11th June RBLR1000

Sneezy

IBAUK Bouncer
IBA Member
Thank you too all the volunteers who made this possible, sterling job, (sallys very wet check sheet in the morning, made me chuckle for the next 22 hours).
Me, marion and pig, managed the north anti clockwise, in 22 1/2 hours.
And, i was grown up enough to pull into a services, 17 mile before birch, (compulsory stop) as i was tired.
As marion had never really been on the back of a bike, she did brilliantly, and loved scottish scenery, all be it quite damp, and misty/low cloudy lol.
She was even honoured with a brief glimpse of el presidento philip, as he overtook us in a cloud on road to wick.
Thanks again to all volunteers.

Thank you too all the volunteers who made this possible, sterling job, (sallys very wet check sheet in the morning, made me chuckle for the next 22 hours).
Me, marion and pig, managed the north anti clockwise, in 22 1/2 hours.
And, i was grown up enough to pull into a services, 17 mile before birch, (compulsory stop) as i was tired.
As marion had never really been on the back of a bike, she did brilliantly, and loved scottish scenery, all be it quite damp, and misty/low cloudy lol.
She was even honoured with a brief glimpse of el presidento philip, as he overtook us in a cloud on road to wick.
Thanks again to all volunteers.

Hello everyone, went for my first motorcycle ride of the year last Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed it so thought a few thankyous were called for.
Firstly the organisers for putting on such a fantastic ride, well done.
Secondly to Chris on his GSA and Darren on his 1600 RT. I tucked in behind them soon after leaving Squires and was still there when we returned, you both rode superbly.
Last but certainly not least the two ladies and gentleman who showed concern when I came to a halt in the car park, parked my K1300 and gave me chocolate bars and cups of tea, it was very much appreciated as I'd been in the saddle since 2am and still had 160 miles to ride home.
By the way I'm 76 and a Blue badge holder, apart from raising money for the poppy appeal I needed to know if I could still do it.
Hope to be there next year.

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
Hello everyone, went for my first motorcycle ride of the year last Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed it so thought a few thankyous were called for.
Firstly the organisers for putting on such a fantastic ride, well done.
Secondly to Chris on his GSA and Darren on his 1600 RT. I tucked in behind them soon after leaving Squires and was still there when we returned, you both rode superbly.
Last but certainly not least the two ladies and gentleman who showed concern when I came to a halt in the car park, parked my K1300 and gave me chocolate bars and cups of tea, it was very much appreciated as I'd been in the saddle since 2am and still had 160 miles to ride home.
By the way I'm 76 and a Blue badge holder, apart from raising money for the poppy appeal I needed to know if I could still do it.
Hope to be there next year.
Well done john great ride

Apologies if I am missing something, but I can't seem to find details of where to send the sponsorship money! Is there an address for the Treasurer, or a bank account I can pay the money into?
On another point, did anyone else do the 500 mile route, or was I the only one? I thought the idea of a 500 mile route was a good one, as having done three 1,000 milers, it was nice to do a relaxed ride without the stress of the 1,000 miles, and I raised the same amount of money any way!

Bimbler

RBLR1000 Publicity
IBA Member
Apologies if I am missing something, but I can't seem to find details of where to send the sponsorship money! Is there an address for the Treasurer, or a bank account I can pay the money into?
On another point, did anyone else do the 500 mile route, or was I the only one? I thought the idea of a 500 mile route was a good one, as having done three 1,000 milers, it was nice to do a relaxed ride without the stress of the 1,000 miles, and I raised the same amount of money any way!
email [email protected]

Lloyds 30-65-21 28721360 RBLR PAO FUNDRAISING