Search results

1. Ira

2019 Iron Butt Rally Livestreams

Just a heads-up that I plan to broadcast some Periscope livestreams from the IBR start, checkpoints, and finish. It won't be on any particular schedule - I'll be working the rally and that, of course, comes first But I'd like to start them this Friday or Saturday and do them as time permits...
  2. Ira

2019 Iron Butt Rally Livestreams

Just a heads-up that I plan to broadcast some Periscope livestreams from the IBR start, checkpoints, and finish. It won't be on any particular schedule - I'll be working the rally and that, of course, comes first But I'd like to start them this Friday or Saturday and do them as time permits...
  3. Ira

2019 Iron Butt Rally Information Now Available

Posted in the "2019 Iron Butt Rally" portion of the Forum. Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  4. Ira

2019 Iron Butt Rally Info Now Available

Posted in the "2019 Iron Butt Rally" portion of the Forum. Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  5. Ira

FYI: Article on Three Notable Women in Motorcycling

The following article came to my attention and thought I would pass it on: https://www.consumersadvocate.org/features/riding-history-three-women-changed-face-motorcycling Melissa wrote a book on the late John Ryan - "The Man Who Would Stop at Nothing". Just FYI. Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  6. Ira

Contact Email Addresses for IBA India

Please send general communication, questions, comments, and inquiries regarding Indian rides to contactibaindia@gmail.com Please submit Indian ride certification requests to ibaindiaapplication@gmail.com Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  7. Ira

100 Mile Charity Ride in San Diego

I was asked to post this. It's only a 100-mile ride, but for a good cause, especially us older riders. :-) Their Web site is at https://alzsd.akaraisin.com/Common/Event/Home.aspx?seid=15820&mid=8 Here's his email to me. Ira ----------------------begin email------------------------- Hi...
  8. Ira

2018 Daytona Party and Rides Announced

Please see the Long Distance Ride Events portion of the Forum for more information. Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  9. Ira

Warm n Safe Sale

From a Warm n Safe Rep. Note that this is not an official endorsement of their products - just passing it on. Ira Agins Iron Butt Association ---------------------------------------------------- At the moment we are offering 40% off the waterproof heated liners in red or yellow the coupon...
  10. Ira

Butt Lite IX Registration Opening Soon

From Lisa Erbes: Butt Lite IX registration will open up at 12:00 AM CDT on Saturday, September 9th, 2017 via RideMaster. The first 100 riders to register will get a spot in the rally. If it sells out we will maintain a waiting list for a few months. All information you need is here...
  11. Ira

2017 Solar Eclipse 1000

2017 Solar Eclipse 1000 and Solar Eclipse 1000 GOLD Not since 1918 has North America seen an Solar Eclipse of this magnitude and the next one this size is not until 2045, so its time to celebrate with a special set of rides on Monday, August 21, 2017. Order your solar glasses and get ready for...
  12. Ira

2017 Iron Butt Rally Final Standings

Are now posted at http://ibr.wvi.com/ Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  13. Ira

2017 IBR Public Spotwalla Page

https://spotwalla.com/locationViewer.php?id=429 Ira Agins Iron Butt Association
  14. Ira

2017 Iron Butt Rally Banquet, Checkpoint, and Hotel Information

From Mike: In just a few short months, the flagship event of Long Distance Riding - the Iron Butt Rally - will be underway. You'll find here the info for banquet tickets and hotels. If you want banquet tickets for yourself, friends or family, you need to order those online via your...
  15. Ira

Have Something to Sell? In Need of Another Farkle?

This area is reserved for Iron Butt Association members who have motorcycle-related items for sale and/or are looking for motorcycle-related items. Although only IBA members can post here, both members and non-members can purchase items listed for sale or sell to a member who has posted a...
  16. Ira

Iron Butt Magazine Announcement

From Mike: The short version of this announcement is that the print version of the magazine cannot be sustained at the current cost of publication and is no longer in print. While a lot of knowledgeable people have worked endlessly on a variety of possibilities to stop the losses the print...
  17. Ira

Entry is Now Open

ENTRY IS NOW OPEN This is your only chance to enter a multi day Iron Butt Rally in Europe All details and entry forms can be found on the European Tour Website Click Here for European Tour Website Edited by FazerPhil on 05 April 2015 at 4:43pm __________________ Phil Weston IBA432...
  18. Ira

2017 Iron Butt Rally Opening of Registration

From Mike Kneebone: Registration for drawing for the 2017 Iron Butt Rally opens February 1, 2016 and closes February 15, 2016: http://www.ironbutt.com/2017ibr Yes, that is right, 2017 - this is the big dog ride that easily will eat up every extra minute you have in the next 18 months! Mike
  19. Ira

Setting Your Time Zone

You can set your time zone by: 1. Clicking on your user name in the upper-right part of the screen. 2. Take the "Preferences" link. 3. Change the time zone. Ira
  20. Ira

Registration Approvals

Just a note to say that admin needs to approve your registration. So you will not be able to post until that time. I'm trying to keep an eye out for new registrations, but it may be a little while before I'm able to do the approval. If it's been more than a day since you registered and you...