12th November Oscar's Kitchen Cranmore Somerset

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Meeting for a drink and chat on Saturday evening after the RTE if any one is interested. Then a few local places of interest on Sunday. PM me for hotel Details/Location. Currently about £50 for the room.

Last edited:

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Table booked ;);)
The diner is likely to be busy so they are setting us up on tables in the garage among old bikes and cars

There is also a room upstairs to to relax in comfy chairs

Decent breakfast too

Arrive before 12 noon to kick tyres and chat before eating at 12 noon.
See you there Saturday.

Hummers

Finisher RBLR1000 '22
IBA Member
Hi Phil. I have confirmation of one other rider from Pompey coming up with me and another chap who may be coming up from Plymouth. So that's two definites and one possible.

Hummers

Finisher RBLR1000 '22
IBA Member
Meeting for a drink and chat on Saturday evening after the RTE if any one is interested. Then a few local places of interest on Sunday. PM me for hotel Details/Location. Currently about £50 for the room.
That would be a great but I have to get back to strat the prep work for tiling

Capt Sisko

I've just planned myself a nice route through rural Herefordshire, Monmouthshire, over the Severn Bridge, Cheddar Gorge and the Mendip Hills. The weather's looking good so ought to be a nice ride out. See you all tomorrow.

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
For those of you using the A303 going west to avoid the single lane holdup at Stonehenge which can be a couple of miles either way,
at the Countess roundabout turn right for Durrington second R/about turn left for Larkhill garrison ahead on the pack road cross roads ahead B3086 for Shrewton right A360 approx 3/4 mile turn left B390 for Chitterne ahead B390 for Knook right A36 then make your way to Shepton Mallet.

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
Thyme & tides formally known as the hill top cafe A30 south of Salisbury having a brew.
Not even turned my heated jacket on yet proper Ard me.

bmbob

IBA Member
Good call Phil, great place for a RTE.
Nice to see everyone, had a lovely ride up the Fosse way, watching the sun set.
Regards Bob