18+ weeks without any kind of confirmation/communication

Wife and I submitted our first ride on 10/16/17. We did not get a receipt confirmation as we were told would happeen. 2 weeks later, we sent an email to a certain email address as instructed to do as part of the electronic application if we did not get the confirmation. No response. We sent another email 2 weeks later, then another a few weeks later, all with no response.
Now, at the 18+ week mark, how long do we continue to wait, with no confirmation or communications, before anybody else becomes as concerned as we are?

David

OX-34

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Congratulations to you and your wife on completing your first ride.
David its all ok.
Some of us 60000+ members have done dozens and dozens of rides and sometimes they take a while, sometimes just a few days. Occasionally one falls through the cracks. So long as your documents are in order you have an electronic record.
When I started we had to snail mail the documents from Australia....

You refer to "a certain email address". Maybe that's not current? If you post that up maybe Ira Agins will be along to help out.

Last edited:

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
Now, at the 18+ week mark, how long do we continue to wait, with no confirmation or communications, before anybody else becomes as concerned as we are?
The IBA communications director/IBA forum administrator is @Ira

I've tagged him in this reply to you in order to assist.

What is strange is that you did NOT get an auto response. It is known that certain email providers (I know that Yahoo! is one of them...) can be problematic for auto responses from the IBA.

Hold on a bit - I have the calvary on the way.

Cliff Wall

Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
After working thru IRA, and resubmitting as requested, we finally got verified !! Yay.
69528 and 69529.
Glad to be part of the club.
Congratulations! There's nothing like mounting the IBA plate backer on your bike for the first time. The knowledge that you covered the miles and that you can't just buy your way into the "club" makes it all the more rewarding.

Welcome.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
how long after verification would you expect to see your name on finishers list?
We update the online list on a time-available basis. Currently, it was updated on February 11, 2018 for rides through Octoner 1, 2017.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association