2009 GL1800 Farkle preped LD bike --NOW $5800 Offer ?

jim6540

Premier Member
Guys , looking to get this sold so price slashed to 6K

https://youtu.be/3qNzS1ApMLs

1611690107296.png
1611690124577.png

1611690153939.png

This bike has been customized with the best in rider comfort and performance. The bike has a WindBender windshield installed with the angle adjustment kit as well. It has the windbender farkle shelf with a garmin GPS zumo 396 already mounted for you. it has all the audio fed to a Sena SM10 bluetooth transmitter through the Amplirider which mixes multiple inputs from hard wired audio like radar detectors and CB radio. And speaking of CB radio , it has a Cobra WX 75 st wired into it as well. I will provide a sena 20S for your helmet for the Audio .
It has cruise control, Heated grips and heated seat. I have upgraded the lighting, All bulbs are LED , Headlights are HID and a set of LED driving lights controlled by a Skeen dimmer control. The suspension has been upgraded all the way around, I installed the race tech gold valve emulator kit on the front forks, a MAJOR improvement combined with progressive fork springs all this installed Jan 2020, receipts if you like to see. I replaced the Final drive in Feb 2020 as well and the driveshaft . While it was apart , I I added a braided steel hydraulic line for the preload as well as replacing the shock and the spring with a Progressive rear spring installed in Feb 2020.
It has speed bleeders on all brake nipples. I installed Gaifer brake pads front and rear in Sept 2020. And, of course it has a car tire with only about 5,000 miles on it . I do have it setup with a 4 Gallon Fuel cell connected off the trailer receiver. The fuel cell uses an electric fuel pump to transfer fuel to the main tank giving the bike a solid 300 mile range. I will include several RAM balls mounted on the shelves.
It has the Highway pegs as you can see in the pics , the saddle bags are insulated bags and of course the Bead rider seat cover.
You won't find another bike equipped like this and ready to ride . Some room on the price so make an offer and no trades please. 6800 is a deal for this highway muncher . If you are Seriously interested, I look forward to talking to you.
I have the manual and Fred Harmons maintenance CD's I will include.
I am looking to Sell, so give me a call or text to discuss 205-378-7843 [email protected]
Mileage is 154,000

Last edited: