2015 Triumph Trophy - SOLD

SOLD SOLD

It's got 18,xxx miles on it. I bought it 'used' a couple years go with 28 miles on it. It's had every service, no problems, and is ready to rumble. If an IBR contestant needs it as an emergency replacement, I can have it completely ready to fly-and-ride if required. For example, the tires on it still have life, but I have a brand new set that can go on pre-pick-up. The only other 'issue' is that it needs a new fuel level sending unit, which I have here and will be installing as soon as I have a free 90 min or so. As it sits, the fuel gauge works fine until you use somewhere between35% and 55% of your fuel, then it goes right to 0. If you're old like me, and a fuel gauge is just a curiosity to you because you use the odometer, you won't care of course; I don't. But, I'll be fixing it anyway.

In addition to the not-yet-mounted new tires, I also have a second rear wheel with a car tire mounted on it, brand new, if that's your thing. The tires on it, as well as the new set, are Metzeler: ME888 on the rear, RoadTec01 front. The set on it probably have around 4k left in them...plenty to ride it, but not enough to go the distance if the IBR is your goal on this bike.

The bike is fully equipped with a Zumo 595, (2) powered phone mounts all on a Maple Farkles acc shelf, 12vdc in the trunk w/ T-Mobil hotspot, as well as built-in LED tail lights in the trunk. It has an RDL seat (I'm 6'3" 265 w 32: inseam), RG engine bars, EBC wave rotors, fresh brake pads, custom made welded steel rear shelf with a mounted 2.5gal aux fuel cell, plumbed and working (option for a 4 gal, has yet to be completed and fitted but it exists and can be made ready), 90w 6 element LED driving lights (these lights illuminate things so far away that my 20-12 vision can't make out what they're revealing at full distance), flashing LED aux brake lights, Stebel horn, factory heated grips, choice of stock (my preferred) or V-stream oversize touring screen, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Oh ya...has a Maple Farkle custom thermos jug holder. Comes w the jug (see pics)

I did all of that stuff to it before it had 1,000 miles on it, so it's all tested and confirmed solid/functional, etc.. Also there are a few extras that could be added on at additional cost...bnib Valentine V2, Touratech GS tankbag, that fuel cell I referred to, and a bnib Zumo XT. Also there is a lein on it; I'm going to pay this off here in a couple weeks, not certain how long it will take to get the title back but we can work that all out easily enough if it turns out there are time constraints etc.

re: the fuel setup With the current setup, if you're one who rides w MPG in mind, you can get about 365 miles out of it...less if you aren't. The OEM tank is 6.1 roughly, and the cell that's on there is 2.5 . I liked how well the back rest aspect worked out, but I have a 4 gallon cell that's about 80% complete that we could work to get on there if need be.

The pics are from different times, but you get the idea. It's raining right now...first clear day I'll take new. The lean-y one is 100% it's current state. The no-gear ones were for RDL fitting, and don't include the EBC rotors or the jug mount. Those are the only differences I think.

please email me at my gmail address, which is 'davearkle' at

Thanks.

$8300

Attachments

Last edited: