2015 Yamaha FJR 1300A For Sale $11995

Original owner of FJR1300 offers special deal for rider accepted in 2017 IBR. Purchased brand new from local dealer and have only ridden the bike for 6000 miles. Reason for selling is my age. The FJR, as much as I love it, has become too heavy a ride for me at 79 years of age. I have had 5 FJRs from 2003 Model to this 2015. Great for IB Rides.

You are getting an FJR with the following extras: larger touring FJR windshield, FJR gel touring seat, touring pegs, TOG (Tip Over Togs), large tail bag trunk, and a lowering kit so a short fellow like me can flat foot the bike. The 600 and 4000 mile maintenance has been preformed. Next due at 8000 miles. Riding season is almost here, you need to consider this good as new FJR for purchase. Plan on coming to Kerrville and ride the beautiful Hill Country after your purchase. Contact me at 830-739-5902 .

In case you are not familiar with the FJR, following is information of its many features ( but not all) , like
* Pushbutton -adjustable windshield, aggressive great style fairing offering comfort in wind and rain
* Cruise control - set cruising speed with push of a button for comfortable long distance rides
* 2 Drive Modes - choice of touring or sport
* 3 Part Instrument Panel - offers all sorts of information you can program to your liking
* 2 Position Seat plus Handlebars adjustable for 3 positions
* Traction Control developed from MotoGP technology is standard

Currently offered on Cycle Trader at https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2015-Yamaha-FJR1300+A-120947729 IMG_5415.JPG IMG_5420.JPG